Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Padlet.com

Going to workshops and conferences is great, but I find that when I return to the classroom I forget to sometimes follow up on all the information that has been presented.  Last year I attended a fantastic workshop on using technology in Social Studies.  I created a Google doc of all the websites and have been slowly working my way through these resources to see which would work in my classroom.  (No random binders or loose papers to keep track of!).  This year our school district purchased 29 Chrome books for our team to use with students, so I wanted to incorporate more technology in my lessons.  One website that I really like is Padlet.com.  I'm using it for admit tickets, tickets to leave, and current events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York History